Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Samsung Transform is a laggy piece of shit.

Samsung Transform Android Phone (Sprint)
Piece of Shit
Well, my cellphone, a Samsung Transform, started acting up enough today for me to do a factory reset on it.  This thing is the laggiest, buggiest, piece of shit phone that I've ever owned, and I once owned an Audiovox phone.  I called and complained too, but of course that was basically wasting my breath.  If anyone has any ideas how I can get a better Sprint phone without it costing me a fortune, I'm all ears.

In other news, Air Control is the amazon free app of the day.  I've played the free version, and it's pretty alright.

Shit.  My Majesty savegame didn't survive.  DAMMIT.

13 comments:

  1. That has to be the most honest phone review I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too have a samsung phone, and i agree, they are shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some alpha numeric characters for you

    GX2

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend of mine hates his, as well. I think he's gone through 3. No, I don't know why he doesn't buy a different model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another reason not to own a smartphone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know, not getting samsung phones now lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a Galaxy Ace and it seems great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree ...A PIECE OF SHIT !!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one too, and ever since the android update, the phone has just SUCKED. Seriously, it crashes at least twice a day and is so laggy. I give up. I'm going to just switch to a better phone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Transform has sucked from day one. I put an honest, non-flaming review on Sprint's website soon after buying but surprise, surprise, they forgot to ok it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, it's a total POS. The GPS software takes forever to load and acquire a signal... half the time I'm either at my destination or hopelessly lost by the time it acquires. I broke my first one when I threw it in a fit of rage.

    ReplyDelete